Filing information for …


Find filing information for you and your family. IRS Free File or e-File, get your tax record and view your account.

Businesses and Self-Employed

Get your Employer ID Number (EIN), find Form 941, prepare to file, make estimated payments and more.

Charities and Nonprofits

Find Form 990 and apply for and maintain your organization’s tax-exempt status.

International Taxpayers

Find tax filing requirements for international individuals and businesses.

Government Entities

Find filing information for Federal, state, local and Indian tribal governments, and for governmental liaisons. Get information about tax-exempt bonds.